Radiant offer full supports for our clients in pre-sale and after-sales. Provides extensive online resources to support our various product lines. Browse the Support section and contact us should you not find the information needed.
Warranties, Service Plans and Repair
Radiant provides great support, display uptime and optimal performance. To provide the highest level of service, Radiant does it ourselves.
Industry-leading warranties are standard with Radiant LED products.
Product Service Plans
Suite of extended warranties to meet your needs. Invest in a Planar Service Plan to protect yourself from costly repairs and lengthy downtimes.
Access to Radiant's global network of dedicated technicians trained to ensure your system is installed, maintained and repaired to optimal standards.
Radiant Repair Services are an option if your product is out of warranty and defective.
LED Products Standard Limited Warranty
Congratulations on your purchase of a Radiant LED video wall! With proper installation, setup and care, you should enjoy many years of unparalleled image quality, reliability and performance.
The following terms and conditions of the Standard Limited Warranty represent a contract between us, the manufacturer of the LED video wall product (Shenzhen Radiant Technology Co., Ltd “Radiant”) and you, the customer who has purchased a Radiant LED video wall product directly from Radiant or from a Radiant authorized distributor or dealer. This Standard Limited Warranty is provided free of charge with the purchase of a covered product from the following families: Radiant LED video wall displays.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies to covered Radiant products purchased on or after the effective date noted below. Radiant reserves the right to change the terms of this warranty. Such changes will apply to covered Radiant products purchased on or after the effective date of the revised warranty.
• 2-year protection from defects in material and workmanship
• Advanced shipment of replacement parts or products (excluding LED tiles)
• Access to 24x7 emergency phone support
Radiant warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period provided below. If, in our determination, a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, we will repair or replace the defective part with a similar new or refurbished part. If the issue is deemed a manufacturing defect with the LED product, we will repair or replace the defective part at our discretion. If repair or replacement of the part or product is determined by us to not be commercially feasible, we will refund a prorated share of the purchase price (calculated based on the remainder of the warranty period and the then-current MSRP1 of the same or a similar product).
In the warranty Period, we will maintain and replace the defect components for free, if the problem belongs to us. But you should pay for both shipment fees.
After 2 years, we only charge the material cost, you should be responsible for shipment.
Length of Warranty
All LED video wall products are warranted for two years from the date of shipment from Radiant. All Accessories and Field Replaceable Units (FRUs), including but not limited to cables, remotes, power supplies and controller boards, LED tiles, purchased at the time of the initial product purchase are warranted for three years from the date of shipment from Radiant. All accessories and FRUs purchased after the initial product purchase are warranted for 90 days from the date of shipment from Radiant.
This Standard Limited Warranty covers product purchased from Radiant or a Radiant authorized dealer or distributor and is valid only for the original customer who purchased the covered product. The dealer or distributor may contact Technical Support on your behalf in the event of a product defect. This warranty is not transferable. You may be required to provide evidence of proof of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty does not include or is limited by the following:
1. Products not purchased from Radiant or an authorized Radiant distributor or dealer.
2. Labor or travel costs for installation, set-up, repair, adjustment to display settings, removal, re-installation or other labor costs incurred by customer.
3. Shipment delivery time and availability may vary based on origin and destination. We are unable to deliver to PO Box and APO/FPO Box addresses.
4. Rental costs incurred by the customer.
5. Any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
6. Product that has been resold, transferred, rented, leased, lost, stolen or discarded.
7. Any software, including but not limited to the operating system.
8. Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
A. Accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper ventilation & cooling, fire, water, disaster, lightning or other acts of nature, smoke exposure (cigarette or otherwise), unauthorized product modification (including use of an unauthorized mount), or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
B. Repair, or attempted repair, by anyone other than Radiant.
C. Any damage to the product during or due to shipment.
D. Any damage during the installation, removal, disassembly and reassembly of the product by customer.
E. Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
F. Use of supplies or parts not meeting Radiant 's specifications.
G. Normal wear and tear and normal pixel level fall-out associated with fine pitch LED technology.
H. Customer caused defects, including but not limited to damaged LEDs resulting from hitting the edge or scratching along the front.
I. Any non-uniformity caused by long-term 24/7 operation of the video wall with heavily contrasting static content.
J. Failure to follow maintenance procedures as outlined in the product’s User Guide where a schedule is specified for regular maintenance of the product.
K. Any other cause not related to a defect in material or workmanship.
L. Operating the display outside the suggested normal usage conditions stated in the User Guide.
M. Software or accessory malfunction.
Miscellaneous Return Issues
1. We will not accept returned product.
2. If the defective product is returned and determined to be excluded from warranty under any of the exclusions listed above, we reserve the right to charge the customer an amount not to exceed the MSRP.
3. If product is returned and is determined to be a No Fault Found (NFF) unit, we reserve the right to invoice the customer for any costs incurred by Radiant.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to properly package the defective product and ship it to the address provided by the Customer Service representative with the RMA number prominently displayed. If the defective Product is not properly packaged and is damaged in transit during its return to Radiant, the customer may be charged for either the repair costs, if repairable, or the MSRP of a replacement product.
5. Replacement parts or product will assume the remainder of the original product’s warranty or 90 days from the date of shipment, whichever is longer.
6. Customer agrees to retain the replacement part or product delivered by Radiant and that the returned defective part or product becomes the property of Radiant.
Effect of Local Law
This Standard Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that may vary from locality to locality. Some localities do not allow limitations on implied warranties or do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.