Many people encounter various problems when installing and debugging transparent LED display. When they are in contact with the transparent LED display installation and debugging, many LED display manufacturers do not have instructions, so users are all awkward, I don’t know if you have ever encountered the following questions? If you can’t load it, blurred screen, black screen, etc., are you wondering what is the cause?
Question 1: The screen is all black
1. Please ensure that all hardware including the control system is properly powered. (+5V, don’t reverse, connect wrongly)
2. Check and repeatedly confirm whether the serial cable used to connect to the controller is loose or not. (If it gets dark during the loading process, it is probably caused by this reason, that is, the communication line is interrupted due to the looseness of the communication line during the communication process, so the screen becomes dark, and the screen is not moved, and the line cannot be loosened. Please check it out, it is very important to solve the problem quickly.)
3. Check and confirm whether the connected LED screen and the HUB distribution board connected to the main control card are tightly connected and inserted.
Question 2: The screen is changing or bright
After connecting the screen controller to the computer and the HUB distribution board and screen, you need to provide +5V power to the controller to make it work properly (in this case, do not directly connect to 220V). At the moment of power-on, there will be a few seconds of bright lines or “blurred screen” on the screen. The bright line or “blurred screen” is a normal test phenomenon, reminding the user that the screen is about to start normal work. Within 2 seconds, the phenomenon is automatically eliminated and the screen enters normal working condition.
Question 3: The whole screen of the unit board is not bright or dark
1. Visually check whether the power connection cable, the 26P cable between the unit boards, and the power module indicator are normal.
2. Use a multimeter to measure the normal voltage of the unit board, and then measure whether the voltage output of the power module is normal. If not, it is judged that the power module is bad.
3. Measure the voltage of the power module is low, adjust the fine adjustment (fine adjustment of the power module near the indicator light) to make the voltage reach the standard.
Question 4: Can’t load or communicate
Solution: According to the reasons listed below, the operation is compared
1. Ensure that the control system hardware is properly powered. (+5V)
2. Check that the serial cable used to connect to the controller is a straight-through cable, not a crossover cable.
3. Check and confirm that the serial port cable is intact and there is no loose or falling off at both ends.
4. Compare the LED screen control software and the control card selected by yourself to select the correct product model, the correct transmission mode, the correct serial port number, the correct serial transmission rate and correctly set the control according to the DIP switch diagram provided in the software. Address bit and serial transfer rate on the system hardware.
5. Check if the jumper cap is loose or off; if the jumper cap is not loose, please make sure that the jumper cap is in the correct direction.
6. If the above check and correction still fails to load, please use a multimeter to measure whether the serial port of the connected computer or control system hardware is damaged to confirm whether it should be returned to the computer manufacturer or the control system is hard. Body delivery is also detected.
During installation and debugging of the transparent LED display, the installer needs to operate in the normal installation test sequence to avoid problems such as damage to the screen. If you encounter technical problems, you can contact a professional technician for your guidance. I usually know more about the maintenance information of some transparent LED displays, and I will be more comfortable when I have a fault in the future.
Post time: Mar-09-2020